Sunday, March 23, 2008

Welcome to DAP Jelutong blog site...Bon Bini


Hi there everyone , welcome to DAP Jelutong blog site. My name is "Rocket Kid" and I will be blogging through this blog site and will also provide updates of what we do, what we will be doing and everyone is invited to help me expand this blog site. OK...got it..... everyone of you all have "Just Change It" and we will continue with the changes from where we got it and introduce more changes for all of us. The changes will be for the better and hopefully, with the support of everyone and god blessing , we could learn from each other and do better TOGETHER !

As a "Rocket Kid" , I am now at learning stage and hope that everyone will guide me , support me, lead me and with an open heart we can all do & achieve it TOGETHER.

More updates will come and please write to me at dap.jelutong@jeffooi.com if you have any ideas, contributions on how we could improve & better the services for the people. But, please the ideas must be feasible , realistic & achievable and not something out of the moon. OK....

Please don't scold me if I ever do wrong things but guide me & show me the correct way to do things right and if I did it right for you, please buy me a roll of "Mentos" mint candy and if I make you all happy also buy me a small bar of "KitKat". Wow, you would have said that I am so greedy but what to do as a "Rocket Kid" I need this little sweet things as these are fuel for me to built energy so that I can fly a little higher each time and hopefully I could one day , with all the guidance, support & care given I could take off and fly to the moon....

Wow, that would take a very long time but never mind as long as everyone is patient and willing to help all these could be achieved and nothing is impossible if we have determination & the will to do things. I don't know if these are all correct but after hearing from others, I think it's is correct and why not, I can try and perhaps succeed. If I don't succeed at first try, no worries I will learn and do it better the next time. This is what my friends told me, it's is motivation from others, from friends like everyone of you all that help everyone succeed.

So I think I will listen to everyone and learn as from now.

So do keep in touch and write to me as I love to hear from everyone of you all.

You are my good FRIEND !!.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoh yoh yoh~~ Meishin is here to drop the first ROCKET Comment!! Wishing Uncle Low's blog a successful media for all of us, who shared the same thoughts and wanted more DAP updates to get involved in the activities, well informed with latest news and interact among ourselves. Through that, we will make our team stronger, built trust and understanding towards DAP, fully supported and grow our potential. So, step up, youngsters! It's a new era.. And dear respected elders, thank you!

Dap Jelutong Appreciation Dinner-22Mar08